Surf Re-Evolution 2019- Baby Stepping It Back
With our shop move back in 2017, so came the temporary end to Surf Re-Evolution as we knew it. Our new location, while awesome and in close proximity to the beach, just wouldn't allow us to continue to hold the event in the way we'd grown accustomed.
But we've missed seeing friends and the sharing of ideas, and we've longed for the energy that came from a gathering of some truly inspirational people. So this year, with a little help from the Town of York and our friends at York Beach Beer Company, we're bringing it back. A little smaller, a different kind of venue, but with all of the heart, soul and community as before. Tickets and info here.
- Exhibitors include:
- Grain Surfboards NY - Skateboard building workshop
- Drift Collective - apparel customization
- Good-to-Go Foods - tastings
- Polarfleece - design your own fleece
- Fan Si Pan Outdoors - sewing repairs on jackets and bags
- Jimbos surf wax - woodstove surf wax candle pouring
- Jon Wegener
- glassing demo with Neto Shapes
- Drab Fins
- Hydrophile Surf (Korey Nolan)
- Andy Zinicola (Bong Repair Surf)
- PowderJet Snowboards
- Amalgam Skis
- Saltbox Cafe
- Baker Bobby wood fired pizza
- Street Eats Maine vietnamese street food
- Guayaki Yerba Mate
This is a free event for attendees, and all are welcome. We look forward to seeing you there! Get your tickets here.